Effective Date: 26 June 2014
What we do: Like other websites, we collect data on pages visited and use browser cookies to do so. It helps us to know what people like and don’t like, and improve the experience of using our sites.
What we don’t do: We don’t sell your information to anyone.
- Collection of Information: When you use our websites, we may collect various categories of Information. Some of the information we may collect include but is not limited to name, email address, phone number, professional experience, current and past employment information, educational background, language skills, references information or other data contained on resumes that are sent to us by any online medium. With respect to all website visitors, we do not wish to collect any “sensitive” Personal Information, such as racial or ethnic origin, age, political, religious, or philosophical beliefs, sexual life, social security or other government identification numbers, trade union membership, health or medical conditions, or criminal history unless legally required for recruiting purposes.
- What do we use your information for? Any of the Information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience, improve our websites, improve customer service, send periodic emails, and to undertake activities in connection with our executive search or media services. The email address you provide, will only be used to send you Information and updates pertaining our executive search services and procedures, m/oppenheim.tv content, and any other type of content we consider relevant for our users. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, nonprofit interviews, updates, related product or other service information, etc.
- Choice/Opt-Out: We offer you the opportunity to choose not to receive communications from us. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to ten business days to process.
- Website Usage Data: We automatically collect certain Information to help us understand how our users use our websites. For example, each time you visit any of our websites we may automatically collect your IP address, browser and computer type, access time, the Web page you came from, the URL you go to next, and the Web page(s) that you access during your visit. We will use such Usage Data to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer our Websites, and compile aggregated statistics for marketing and research purposes.
- Tags: We may also use “pixel tags,” which are small graphic files that allow us to monitor the use of our websites. These may also be provided by third parties like advertisers, ad networks and others. A pixel tag can collect information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the tag appears; the URL of the page on which the pixel tag appears; the time (and length of time) the page containing the pixel tag was viewed; the type of browser that retrieved the pixel tag; and the identification number of any cookie previously placed by that server on your computer. Other information about your visit may be collected, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites. This information might be used in combination with our cookies to provide offers and information of interest to you.
- Security of Information: We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
- Our Information Sharing Practices: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except to provide products or services you’ve requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Children’s Privacy: We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Services are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Services to children under the age of 13.