San Francisco, CA
ADMINISTRATIVE & RESEARCH ASSOCIATE- EXECUTIVE RECRUITING
San Francisco—Located within the Presidio
m/Oppenheim Executive Search seeks a highly-motivated and detailed-oriented individual who wishes to advance their career in the executive recruiting field. You will join a team who is passionate about mission-driven organizations and helping nonprofits connect with the great leaders they deserve.
The Administrative & Research Associate provides stellar administrative and research support to a dedicated team of Executive Recruiters (Principals). You will work with a talented team of professionals to find top level candidates for senior, executive and highly specialized positions for our nonprofit clients.
- Assist 4-5 Executive Recruiters in search execution and business development;
- Be the final editor ensuring accuracy of documents (CVs, resumes, write-ups, position descriptions, proposals, etc.);
- Print, assemble, and ensure timely delivery of documents for candidate interviews;
- Maintain all company templates and reports, in addition to documentation for the Research Department and for technical related information (servers, database software etc.);
- Manage the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff;
- Occasionally make phone calls to prospective clients or candidates for verification of information.
- Work with the search team in developing strategy including constructing company target lists, and researching candidate profiles;
- Create source lists based on the approved position description;
- Conduct internet research to identify potential candidates and for business development and other internal projects;
- Organize data and research findings into reports.
- Become the resident expert on the use of the firm’s CRM system to carry out technical and database trainings as needed;
- Be a touchstone for troubleshooting technical issues and questions;
- Lead regular database integrity audits to ensure data quality;
- Run quarterly and annual queries to identify inconsistencies in the database and help create a regular plan of action to ensure accurate data;
- Manage IT structure and coordinate with technical support and end users regarding any needed improvements, testing, fixes, resolution of bugs for the database;
- Expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified.
Education and Training: BA/BS from an accredited institution and at least 4 years of professional work experience.
Experience and demonstrated success:
- Organizing a complex workload, maintaining several projects of equal priority at one time and sustaining productivity and accuracy under pressure;
- Working with relational databases (familiarity with GoldMine a plus); intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent internet research, writing, editing and communication skills;
- Providing administrative support in a professional office setting;
- Producing, editng and proofreading print and online materials;
- Good phone etiquette and clear communicator;
- Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
- Passion for mission—a commitment to the firm’s mission “to strengthen nonprofits by finding great leaders for great nonprofit organizations”;
- Able to interact in an effective, tactful and professional manner; responds graciously and promptly to the needs and requests of others but is comfortable setting boundaries to manage realistic timelines;
- Exemplifies highest standards of integrity, professionalism, discretion, excellence and accountability;
- Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Able to work well under pressure and adapt easily to changing situations and priorities; exercises good judgment and stays focused on overarching goals;
- Emotionally mature and self-reliant — someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
- Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow.
Salary DOE, Medical insurance (95% employer contribution), Disability insurance, Commuting/ Flexible Spending Account, 401k, 13 days paid vacation, 10 days sick and 10+ paid holidays.
Location: Our office is located on the Main Post in the Presidio. Free PresidiGo Downtown shuttle takes you from downtown San Francisco from the Transbay Terminal, Embarcadero BART, and Union Street/Van Ness Ave and the Presidio. The Around the Park routes – Presidio Hills and Crissy Field serve more than 40 destinations within the Presidio. Many stops are within a short walking distance from MUNI or Golden Gate Transit bus lines.
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “ARA”/YOUR NAME” to email@example.com.
Include the following:
1. Cover letter — Tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position;
3. Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
No phone calls please!
m/Oppenheim Executive Search is an equal opportunity employer