San Francisco, CA
SCHEDULER-RESEARCH ADMIN ASSISTANT
Our firm seeks a highly-organized and motivated individual who wishes to join a team who is passionate about mission-driven organizations and helping nonprofits connect with the great leaders they deserve.
As Scheduler & Research Admin Assistant you possess the ability to utilize laser like focus while juggling multiple tasks. You enjoy wearing different hats as you coordinate complex interview schedules, make air and hotel arrangements, support the research department in building and maintaining our extensive database, and get involved in launching a new service. Your attention to detail, impeccable phone manner, positive outlook, and drive make you the perfect fit for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contact prospective clients or candidates for scheduling, outreach or verification of information;
• Coordinate scheduling for interviews with board members, candidates and executive recruiters;
• Arrange domestic and international travel for multiple candidates at one time;
• Manage CEO’s calendar;
• Manage the company’s general email account and route correspondence and relevant information to staff;
• Answer phones, direct calls to appropriate staff members.
• Help launch a new service to the nonprofit sector through telephone outreach;
• Monitor submissions and provide quality assurance;
• Provide customer service for inquiries regarding the new service;
• Conduct internet research to identify additional potential candidates and sources, business development and other internal projects;
• Expand the database by updating and creating new contact records as new sources, prospects and business partners are identified;
• Print and assemble documents for candidate interviews and mailings.
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent project planning and time management skills;
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written;
• Good phone etiquette and enjoys the challenge of cold calling;
• Database experience;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Ability to work on the computer on a continuous, daily basis.
• Emotionally mature and self-reliant; someone who will thrive working in a small but growing team;
• Possesses a creative and solution driven mentality, along with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy;
• Self-starter and desire to continually learn new skills and grow;
• Positive, energetic, and focused, with the ability to prioritize;
• Passionate about serving nonprofits.
Education and Training: BA/BS from an accredited institution and at least 2 years of professional work experience.
Salary DOE, Medical insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Commuter, 401k, Paid vacation/sick/holiday leave.
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “SAR”/YOUR NAME” to email@example.com.
Include the following:
1. Cover letter — Tell us why you are the ideal candidate for this position;
3. Be ready to submit 3-5 references.
No phone calls please!
m/Oppenheim Associates is an equal opportunity employer