We seek experienced nonprofit search professionals wishing to work with the strong support of an exceptional team of other principals and staff. One position is located at our main San Francisco office, others can be in metropolitan areas around the country.
We especially seek professionals with a regional or national track record delivering executive search or recruiting service to colleges and universities, health organizations, environmental groups, and foundations and associations. We are open to integrating small teams into our firm if the values, commitment and quality is a match.
We work with nonprofit Boards and CEOs to recruit chief executives, development, finance, marketing, subject matter experts and other senior leaders for nonprofit organizations. We work across diverse nonprofit sectors that include the Arts, Media & Culture; Children & Families; Education; Foundations; Health; Justice & Poverty and other nonprofit organizations. To get a better idea of the depth and breadth of our networks and the kinds of organizations we support, please see www.mOppenheim.TV.
As part of the recruiting process, Principals are responsible for targeting, sourcing, consulting, engaging and retaining prospective clients. Principals work closely with all members of the m/Oppenheim team; Research, Marketing, Scheduling and Finance all effectively contribute to the overall success of the firm. Ensuring an exceptional experience and outcome for clients is our main priority.
Required experience includes;
- Deep understanding of the nonprofit sector; currently or previously served as a recruiter, development professional or consultant (or in some other equivalent capacity). Search experience is preferred, but development experience is also interesting to us.
- It is critical that Principals have a history of targeting, prospecting, engaging, selling and winning; a person possessed of an entrepreneurial, positive, joyous spirit and energy;
- A roll-up-your-sleeves approach to finding and engaging great candidates; and the highest personal commitment to do the right thing in order to strengthen nonprofit organizations;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; advanced analytical ability with a sense of excellence; composure under pressure and tight deadlines; a strong executive presence.
Base and variable bonus compensation, medical insurance, 401k, paid vacation/sick/holiday leave.
Interested candidates please submit the following to the attention of “Hiring Manager” with the subject line “ER-Principal”/YOUR NAME” to info [at] moppenheim [dot] com.
Include the following:
- Cover letter describing searches (or equivalent such as fund raising relationships) that you have originated and why you are a strong candidate for this position;
- Your resume with your work history;
No phone calls please!
m/Oppenheim Associates is an equal opportunity employer
Go back to our website.